Wednesday 17 September 2014

The Stamping Chef - Jenna

Welcome to The Stamping Chef - Challenge # 47

As always our theme is Anything goes, and you can enter a project with any image you like although we do love to see your Stamping Chef makes :)

This week I have taken a step outside of my comfort zone and coloured up Jenna with 'no lines'.  Jenna reminds me of a gorgeous country girl, and so I made this card with that theme in mind.  I hope you like it.








Copic Colours
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Lips - E04 and R20
Hair - E41, E43 and E44
Shirt - B91, B93, B95, B97 and B99

I hope you come along and join along in this week's challenge and don't forget to head over to Facebook and join The Stamping Chef TSC Recipes group and share all of your Stamping Chef makes with us!!

Thanks for looking xx



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card this is a sweet image used and gorgeous colours on this card...love it. Great work on the no lines technique.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...