Wednesday 3 September 2014

The Stamping Chef Challenge #45

Hello :)

Welcome to The Stamping Chef Challenge #45 Anything Goes.

Edit - This image is still available, through Tamara's new store SlinkytTart.

Today I am here to show you the Big Teese.  I love this image, it is one of the first I saw when I found the TSC.  I just love the steampunk elements for this image, and knew I had the perfect embellishments to go with it.





Copic Colours:

Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Corset/Hat - E81, E84, E87, E89 - E40, E42, E43, E44, E47
Hair - E79, E77, E74, E71
Feathers/Skirt - W7, W5, W3, W1


A close up of this gorgeous image, which you can purchase HERE



We would love for you to come and join us this week and I look forward to seeing your projects!!

We would also love for you to come and join in the fun over at the Facebook Group TSC Recipes and show us all your Stamping Chef makes.  

Make sure you also get your entries in for The Artist Challenge, due to Tamara's internet issues the deadline has been extended to September 15th, you can purchase your image to enter the competition HERE at the special price of $2!!

Thanks for looking xx





2 comments:

  1. Totally stunning hun, I love it xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTABULOUSLY STUNNING love it....love steampunk.
    I have also joined your blog, you are from Adelaide, I came to NSW from Adelaide so just had to join up....love your style of work too.xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...