Monday 22 September 2014

A Day for Daisies

Good Evening :)

I have spent time this evening updating my Pinterest with images of cards and getting up to date with the Copic Colours of the Day from Jennifer Dove.  I am finally done and ready to head off to bed and realise I haven't shared with you a few more cards I have made recently, three with images from A Day for Daisies, and one from Tiddly Inks

I came across ADFD about 6 months ago now but resisted buying any of the images until just recently.  They certainly have a unique look to them and bring something different to the digital image world.

First up is a card I made for Miss C with Spring Flower Hair



This year for my Ma's birthday I went with another ADFD image Pearls in my Hair, this was the first image I saw from ADFD and was always on my list to make a card with.


The sentiment came from some Kaisercraft mini stamps I have, and was just perfect!!



Next is an image call Bewildered B, when I first saw the line art for this I wasn't sure how I was going to colour all that gorgeous hair, but once I had broken it down it was actually quite easy :o)  This was such a fun image to colour up.



Finally a birthday card without using an ADFD image :o)  This image is from Tiddly Inks called Druscilla.  This was my first attempt at two tone clothing, and I think it worked out pretty well for a first go :o)



Thanks for stopping by

xx


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...