Tuesday 2 September 2014

Girly Birthdays

Hello :)

In my world, I don't have many little girls to make cards for.  I have three nephews so cards for little people usually consist of trucks, cars, planes, motorbikes, dinosaurs, dragons or monsters....and very little bling ;)

This weekend was fun, stressful but fun!  My friend is Mum, and Stepmum to two gorgeous little girls who were celebrating their 2nd and 9th birthdays.

Over on the Kit and Clowder Facebook page Polkadoodles had the most amazing image give away to coincide with a funky hair challenge put up by Alyce. Everything fell into place, and it was the perfect image to use for Miss I's 9th birthday card.


A close up of the gorgeous Miss Luna from Polkadoodles.




Copic Colours
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Tunic/Shoes - BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
Skirt - BV01, BV11, BV13, BV08
Hair - C9, C7, C5, RV29, RV25, RV23

Little Miss E was turning 2, and the image Baby Unicorn from Make it Crafty reminded me of a My Little Pony.  I wanted to colour it in bright, fun colours.  I certainly achieved bright :)  The mane gave me grief though, pink is soooo not my colour, and I lost it half way through and almost started again.  I persevered though, and I was really happy with the end result :)



This image shows the Clear Wink of Stella brush I used through out its mane to give some beautiful soft sparkle :)



Copic Colours-

Pony - B06, B05, B04, B02, B01
Hooves - B39, B37, B34, B32
Mane - RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02
Eyes/Horn - V01, V04, V05, V06, V09

Two very happy little girls to be spoilt by everyone on their birthdays.

Thanks for looking xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...