Sunday 7 July 2013

Welcome to the world Sebastian

This project I have to share was for another one of my colleagues on the arrival of baby Sebastian.  I was so excited to be able to use my gorgeous new Lili of the Valley stamp for the first time.  I tried to make the front of the card look like a cute baby's room wall.  I still look at it and I am not quite happy with the colour green I used, but in the wee hours of the morning while I was finishing it off it looked good ;)

The gorgeous die cut shape is from the Spellbinders Majestic Elements set, and was absolutely perfect!!



I coloured the image using distress inks, and tried to keep it reasonably 'soft' with only a few bold touches which is really hard for me!!



Love, love that Magnolia Blue Ducky paper :)




and finally, a picture of the inside of the card..




Congratulations Shaun, Rosie and Eloise on the birth of your son/little brother :)

Thanks for looking

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...