Sunday 7 July 2013

A special note

Once again it has been a while between posts, but that certainly doesn't mean there hasn't been cards made ;o)  

So firstly I am going to start with a really lovely card that I thoroughly enjoyed making for a very special young lady, who just happens to also be named Amelia :)

So it would probably be about 6 weeks ago one of the lads at work came in on the Monday morning and told me how he and his daughter Miss Amelia had been talking about papercraft over the weekend when she had said she was bored.  So I gave him the link to my blog for her to have a look.  A few days later he came in with a letter that she had made a written for me, it as just beautiful.  It absolutely made my day.  Miss Amelia had said that she really like the lady bug Saturated Canary stamp I had and so I decided to make her a special card to send a letter back in :)


This also has to be one of my favourite stamps.  She is painted with distress inks, and some gorgeous crackle paint in her wings to give them texture.

Purple is apparently Miss Amelia's favourite colour according to her dad, and as it is also mine I had PLENTY of things to use to make this card.



I was so happy with the results.  I put it together with a little bag of scrapping goodies and took it into work for her.  I got a lovely present in return that I hope to fill soon with all my inspiration and practice pieces ready to be used on cards :)

Thanks for looking
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...