Sunday 7 July 2013

a Vintage Baby Shower

For my final update today I have a vintage style Baby Shower card to share.  This project was a commission piece, and I was given a copy of the invitation and the thank you card as inspiration to work with.  I think it worked out really well as I had a VERY happy customer!!

Using Baby Tilda from the Prince and Princesses collection, and Kaisercraft papers from their Magnolia Grove collection.  Little Tilda was painted using Distress Inks.






The following is a picture of the gorgeous lace I found at my local Spotlight store, so pretty!!!








Thanks for looking

xx



2 comments:

  1. A very special person and her super special baby really LOVED this card! It is beautiful!

    And thanks to a very wonderful friend for making her day extremely awesome and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful Milly such gorgeous colouring of your images and the layouts
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...