Saturday 12 April 2014

Weddiversary

This last week has seen a celebration of two marriages, 1 a wedding :)  and the second a 5 year Anniversary.

Last friday I was lucky enough to be invited to attend the Wedding of my Ma's, Partner's Son held at Maggie Beer's in the Barossa Valley.  Such a lovely setting, and it was a gorgeous day.  The bride C looked amazing, and the groom D was dashing.  C & D went with a country theme for their wedding, and the setting was perfect.  

Considering the theme I chose to use my distress inks and colour in a gorgeous stamp from Lili of the Valley called Over the Threshold.





My best mate and her husband were married five years ago on the 11th of April, as Sammy is also a fellow paper crafter her husband had asked me if I could help out with a card for the occasion.

I had this gorgeous digital image (only available in rubber now) from Little Miss Muffet Stamps called The Stolen Kiss that I hadn't printed and used yet that I thought would be perfect.  Coloured with Copics (colours below) I used a simple card design to let the picture be the star of the show.  The sentiment I made using a free font I downloaded from the web, I just love flowing cursive script like this, I wish I could write like that!!



Happy 5th Anniversary to you both xx



Copic Colours
Purple - V20, V22, V25 and V28
Brown - Lady E70, E71 and E74
Brown - Man E70, E71, E74, E77 and E79
Flowers - R35, R37 and R59
Leaves - YG25, G94 and G99

Thanks for looking

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...