Sunday 1 December 2013

You and Me Always & Forever

Hello everyone,

Here today to share with you my first ever card with Tiddly Inks images.  I fell in love with this cute as range of images seeing them on other blogs, and through Facebook.  I resisted going to their store for so long as I just knew I wouldn't be getting out of their cheaply :)

One of my awesome team mates at work is getting married before Christmas so the perfect excuse to go and get the You and Me image I have been eyeing off for soooo long now!!  While browsing through the rest of the store I also came across Amanda's Arch and thought they would work perfectly together and make such a super Wedding card!!

So without any further ado my coloured image





Apologies for the quality of this photo it was taken on my little colouring desk I have in the lounge room, which doesn't have the best light.

Coloured with Copics I used the following colours

Skin - E000, E00, E21 and E11
Hair - Hers-E40, E43, E47, E49   His- E13, E15, E18
Dress - E50, E51 and E53
Suit - T9, T7, T5, T3, T1
Roses - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29 - V91, V93, V95, V99 - RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99 - B93, B95, B97, B99

The finished card



Paper used was from Kaisercraft Homemade Collection called Cosy Cottage.  Such gorgeous paper!!

Thanks for stopping by.

xx


1 comment:

  1. I love the layout! Lovely card and combination of the image with the background. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...