Sunday 29 December 2013

Make it Colourful Challenge #4 – Red & Green

Making the most of my time off now and working on my colouring.  As I had limited time to make this card, it has to be delivered to an out of town friend tomorrow I kept to the easy challenge at Make it Colourful this month, colouring with red and green.

Yes I know, Floppy from Make it Crafty (MiC) is back again but I do love this little guy... what you're telling me you already knew this??  ;)

To make him a little different this time I have cropped him down to a portrait shot.  I have used the December sketch layout challenge from the MiC Facebook group for my card design.



The bells I got from a Christmas ornament I purchased from my local K-Mart.  They were strung together with a piece of wire to make a little wreath and came in red and white.  I cute the wire, pulled them off and now have a heap of them to use on Christmas cards, they jingle quite nicely too :)  My postmark sentiment is a Kaszazz stamp, one of my favourite Christmas stamps.

A close up of our little Floppy


Copic Colours Used
Hat - Red R35, R37, R59 and R89    Green G20, G21, G94 and G99
Fur Trim - W0, W1 and W2
Belt and Hair - E40, E42, E43 and E44
Eyes - E70, E71, E74 and E77
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E4 and R20

Thanks for looking

xx



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card!! i love the embellishment you used!
    thanks for joining us at Make it Colorful challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...