Sunday 28 April 2013

Wild Thing

Hi All,

Three posts in as many days must be a bit of a record for me I think.  Last night we had a belated birthday celebration for my friend Jo at my most favourite Indian Restaurant called Ruby Raja's.

Jo's favourite thing is Tinkerbell, although I had many stamps similar I didn't have anything exactly right.  Then at the BBQ we had last weekend Jo pulled out her jacket in the late afternoon which had a Zebra pattern on it and I knew exactly what I wanted to make for her birthday card.

Wild Tilda from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection was just perfect for the paper I had.  I have had this paper for ages, when I used to make 12 x 12 layouts I had planned to do a zoo album at some stage, then when I moved onto cards it has sat in the draw waiting for its opportunity to be used.



Such a cute little stamp.  I took the following photo with the flash which really shows up her sparkles :)



Finally some photos of the finished product.


The flowers, a mixture of Prima and Kaisercraft, are so pretty and matched in just perfectly with her bow.


Thanks for looking

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...