Sunday 27 January 2013

Happy Birthday Lizzie!!

Hi All,

It was Australia Day here in Oz yesterday and what better way to spend the day than to sit with friends listening to the Triple J Hottest 100 (I'd say who came in #1 but this is a scheduled post to ensure my sister doesn't see her card before I have had a chance to give it to her).  Even better at this time of year is that it is my big Sister's birthday.

For my Lizzie's card I have used the Flourishes Sweet Pea collection inked in with Distress Inks. Flourishes stamps are made with clear acrylic they are very detailed, beautiful stamps.


The Sweet Peas were coloured using Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry.


The paper used came from the Wild Rose Studio's Annabelle's Meadow collection, and the card was finished with Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers.

Happy birthday Lizzie, I couldn't ask for a better big Sister in the whole world.  Love you to the moon and back again.

Thanks for looking

xx


2 comments:

  1. just stunning! those flowers are beautifully coloured...love all of that pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, beautiful flowers beautifully coloured. Thanks for following me. Hugs P x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...