Sunday 6 January 2013

Christmas 2012

Hiya,

Well it has certainly been awhile, what a crazy year 2012 was!!  Happy new year to all, here's hoping 2013 is better!!

Although not starting off so well for me, since my health problems in September 2012 have not gone away, and I am looking at probably having more surgery in the near future, here's hoping it is all out of the way early in the year and we can get on with it!!

So the end of last year crafting wise was not flash for me either, between my health and work I barely got any Christmas cards made, in fact 3 only!!

Let's start with the Wild Rose Studio's Starry Night stamp from the Xmas Bella Collection.  Being that this was for one of my male friends, I have tried to limit the bling on this and keep it a little more...blokey...??




The snowflake background was done with my Kaszazz Snowflake un-cut set and the fur on the hats was made using liquid appliqué, love using that stuff - so much fun!!!

Next card was for my sister and her family.  With three boys 8, 4 and only 9 months I certainly didn't want anything girly for my little men either.  I came across the docrafts, Christmas Boofle Stamp - Reindeer...perfect!!  The natural colours of this card seemed to blend perfectly with the colour of my reindeer making 'Rudolph's' nose pop off the card :)




Such a cutie!!

Finally a card I made for my dearest Ma.  As soon as I saw this stamp at the scrap store I had to have it.  She is quite a large stamp, but utterly gorgeous!!  I really did have a lot of fun inking her in :o)  From Penny Black Inc. it's Fairy Holly.  Not much other embellishment required for this little beauty...



The Snowflakes and Monogram M stamp are both courtesy of Kaszazz, and some liquid pearls to complete the job :)

I hope you and your families enjoyed a safe and happy festive season, and I wish you all good health, happiness, love and laughter for the year to come.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment :)


Thanks for looking xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...