Saturday 2 July 2011

Shopping and spending the night at Sammy's

So today my friend Sammy and I went and hit some scrapbook stores, we went to three in all -




Camelot Studio


Seriously Scrapbooking
Kaisercraft






I can guarantee the bank balance is now a lot less than it should be!




So tonight I am at Sam's house, and am here to spend the night, and I have packed up my stuff and brought it with me to scrap.  Hopefully I might have some photos later to show you.




But for now I can catch up with a card I made recently.  This is a farewell card I made for my boss who recently moved from Adelaide to Nova Scotia -



I have used the Compass and Mesh stamp from Kaszazz, the Nautical Trio stamp from Stamp-It which I coloured in with the Aquacolour crayons and ink blended around with antique linen.  The paper is from Webster's Pages, Ladies and Gents Groomed Traveller collection.  The wording was a cheap little aphabet stamp set that I picked up at my local Cheap as Chips.




So back to the beginning, when I first started to make cards, this is one that I made for Miss Sammy's birthday, so long ago I can't even remember what year... nor would I be able to tell you the products that I have used.









As you can see my style has changed a bit over time as I have learnt more techniques.




Well time to put the computer away and start sorting through my stash to work out what I might make tonight!!




Thanks for visiting :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...